Here is a topic that I have been thinking about a lot, getting feedback from friends and family, going back and forth on pros and cons of this. Finally, today was the day I decided to share my thoughts and feelings on this.
Whatever is your choice to be a stay at home mom or a working mom, I applaud you for your patience, your energy for making it work the best way you know how.
Everyone decides on what works for their family, they have made their choice on how they want to do things, who are we to judge their choices, Maybe the working mom has a financial obligation, maybe the stay at home mom loves to stay at home and raise kids, maybe the working mom wants to have a career.
To all the stay home moms please
1. Don't think its easy on the working moms, they miss out on all the precious moments
2. It is not easy putting 8 hours and then coming home to take care of the little one and the home
3. Its very tough to leave the little one in care of someone else who would see all the baby's firsts
To all the working moms
1. Stay at home moms have a very tough routine to keep the child busy and entertained, it definitely is tiring
2. Stay at home moms don't always get the kudos for all what they do
3. They don't have the 8 hour work to get to when they want to take a break for their sanity.
In the end, if the baby is loved and cared for and if it works best for your family do it. All that matters is that you have the support of your family in whatever you chose to do.